SUCCESS PROJECT: RESTORING HONOUR TO THE NAME OF THE FALSELY ACCUSED TEACHER
MR. ZOLILE BOQO OF HIGH SCHOOL/HOËRSKOOL JAN VILJOEN, RANDFONTEIN
High School/Hoërskool Jan Viljoen made national headlines after clashes broke out between black and white learners over allegations of racism at the school.
During these clashes and riots, allegations of sexual harassment against Mr. Boqo were highlighted again after a female learner had made these allegations against
him in November 2020.
BACKGROUND ON SUBJECT:
Names and Surname: Zolile Boqo
Name of Institution: High School/Hoërskool Jan Viljoen
Situated: Corner of Main Reef – and Maugham Roads, Randfontein Central Business District, Randfontein, West Rand, Gauteng
Company: Tertiary Institution of Learning (School)
BACKGROUND ON CASE:
• Specialised Security Services (SSS) was requested by the School Governing Body (SGB) of Hoërskool Jan Viljoen in Randfontein to investigate the alleged sexual harassment by a male teacher of a female learner on 02 November 2020.
• The learner alleged that the teacher involved made sexual advances toward her during a private interview. The teacher who is the disciplinary head at Hoërskool Jan Viljoen, met with the learner after she was sent to him by another teacher for continuously misbehaving in class.
• This incident was reported immediately in November 2020 after the learner reported the alleged incident.
• The principal and senior management of Hoërskool Jan Viljoen investigated the complaint.
• The necessary statements of the involved persons were obtained and reported to the Department of Education according to protocol requirements.
• The learner involved did not open a criminal case against the implicated teacher.
• The Department of Education delivered no feedback regarding the outcome of their investigation.
• On Friday 11 February 2022 incidents occurred at Hoërskool Jan Viljoen that led to racial altercations.
• During these altercations, the above incident was brought up yet again by the learner involved and her mother, this led to further altercations, allegations, and threats of physical harm against the teacher, Mr. Boqo.
• For the teacher’s safety, he was withdrawn from the school premises and placed on special leave until the matter was resolved.
• Specialised Security Services (SSS) and the investigator, Mr. Coetser did a thorough investigation into the alleged sexual harassment by Mr. Zolile Boqo of the female learner as per request from the School Governing Body (SGB) of Hoërskool Jan Viljoen.
• All was done within the framework of South African legislation to conduct an impartial and fair investigation of the alleged complaint made by the learner.
• Through interviews conducted with both parties and the subsequent results of polygraph examinations on the truthfulness of both parties’ statements and the reviews analysed from teachers from whom the learner received lessons; it was concluded that the female learner had lied about what happened in Mr. Boqo’s office.
• It was concluded that she was upset because Mr. Boqo, as an African man, did not want to take her side.
• Mr. Boqo showed no indication of deception during his polygraph examination and proved his innocence and truthfulness in his submitted statement.
• SSS suggested that Mr. Boqo be reinstated in his position as disciplinary head of Hoërskool Jan Viljoen.
• As stipulated in Hoërskool Jan Viljoen’s Disciplinary Code, the female learner should be dealt with.
• On Friday 08 April 2022, the Department of Education received confirmation that Mr. Boqo has been reinstated in his previous position and will resume duties in due course.
SPECIALISED SECURITY SERVICES (SSS) IS COMMITTED TO ENSURING THAT JUSTICE PREVAILS AND THAT FALSELY ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS ARE ACQUITTED OF ALL FALSE ALLEGATIONS.
ANYONE WITH MORE INFORMATION OR SIMILAR CASES SHOULD CONTACT THE FOLLOWING SSS INVESTIGATOR:
Mr. Chris Coetser:
Contact number: +27 82 457 4007
Email address: email@example.com
RECENT NEWS ARTICLES:
If anyone requires our assistance in any way, please contact us.
All information will be treated with the utmost privacy and confidentiality.
FORWARD THIS DOCUMENT TO EVERYBODY.
You may forward this project. Please ensure that you send the entire project.
Specialist Investigators into
Serious Violent & Serious Economic Crimes
PSIRA Reg. 1590364/421949
PSIRA Certificate: https://mikebh.link/PSIRA
Mobile: +27 82 447 6116
Fax: 086 585 4924
Follow us on Facebook to view our projects -
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: All potential clients need to be aware that owing to the nature of our work as specialist investigators there are people who have been caught on the wrong side of the law - who are trying to discredit me - Mike Bolhuis and my organisation Specialised Security Services - to get themselves off the hook.
This retaliation happens on social media and creates doubt around our integrity and ability. Doubt created on social media platforms is both unwarranted and untrue.
We strongly recommend that you make up your minds concerning me and our organisation only after considering all the factual information - to the exclusion of hearsay and assumptions. Furthermore, you are welcome to address your concerns directly to me should you still be unsatisfied with your conclusions.
While the internet provides a lot of valuable information, it is also a platform that distributes a lot of false information. The distribution of false information, fake news, slander and hate speech constitutes a crime that can be prosecuted by law.
Your own research discretion and discernment are imperative when choosing what and what not to believe.
STANDARD RULES APPLY: Upon appointment, we require a formal mandate with detailed instructions. Please take note that should you not make use of our services – you may not under any circumstance use my name or the name of my organisation as a means to achieve whatever end.
POPI ACT 4 of 2013 South Africa: Mike Bolhuis Specialised Security Services falls under Section 6 of the act.
SSS TASK TEAM:
Copyright © 2022 Mike Bolhuis Specialised Security Services. All rights reserved.